Friday, April 18

How do I talk about this without sounding like a complete assfole?

Not that I have anything against the Hebrews, of course, one ancient cult is as good as another in my mind... well, it's a special group that goes so far as to inbreed through the generations producing numerous genetic disorders, but then that goes for the Mormons too.

This post has absolutely nothing to do with religion, well, it may have something to do with religious tenets and obligations, but since I subscribe to no such rituals my diatribe can only be weakly correlated.

This post, you see, is about sharing.

It's something that we're all expected to do, as part of one 'human community'. You've most likely heard from a very early age (if you're a product of 1970 or later in America) that sharing is good for one another, that by cooperating and dividing resources we all get more.

I'm here to tell you that is bullshit. Not that you didn't already know that.

This world is not built on shared resources, it's constructed from the blood, sweat and tears of a long procession of miserable slaves - adherents to the thought that glory would come from devotion to an ideal. The ruse, that perfection could be reached by joining hands with our neighbor, offering what we have so that all may reach higher ground.

What bullshit.

My roommate keeps drinking my homebrewed beer and I'm about ready to punch his smarmy little shit-for-brains boyfriend in the face.

Sharing is for suckers.

1 comment:

Chox said...

Dude...it's almost summer. Someone's got a case of the Clevelands!